I needed that laugh today !

2 Likes
var ProPtr as ptr
ProPtr = nil

Adequately stuffed :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

if API2 doesn’t help, please try:

#Pragma ThereIsStillHope False

if that doesn’t work, open a ticket and make this post viral so that you will get enough thumbs up.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. It then maybe just be a lack of adequate staffing.

Buy a Xojo T-shirt. They seem to be of fairly good quality and therefor thread-save.

1 Like

Xojo, a myriad of options! The only problem Xojo is struggling with is the fact that we the users, are just too stupid to deal with bugs much more calmly.

Beware of Xojo Bot!

you mean this AI tool focusing on auto-closing or the chatGPT clone focusing on auto-writing a pseudo-documentation?

It prefers the name ChatGP.

1 Like

Oh, I mean the auto-closing gun-slinger.

1 Like

Come on! If it where chatGPT who’s in charge of Xojo’s docs, they would be less erroneous, more complete and have references to relevant forum threads.

Ok, ok, now we could be accused of being unfair, but it’s pretty funny.

But it’s only funny for me because I don’t do anything with Xojo anymore, because if I think hard about it, then unfortunately there is just an incredible amount of truth in this whole thread, unfortunately and a shame.

1 Like

Yes, fun we have. It is the only thing I can do with my Xojo license. Fair use I’d say.

in Europe you are allowed to re-sell it. Millions of people waiting for it.

I cannot sell this in good faith - but I may donate it to a penguin in Antarctica.

1 Like

Poor penguins. First: climate change, and now …

2 Likes

Why harm the penguins that way ?

1 Like

Xojo claims to have customers in Antarctica. Must be penguins. Adding a license shouldn’t cause trouble. :upside_down_face:

1 Like