Xojo 2020-2021 Quality improvement initiative

No. I did, on Normans suggestion, invite him over after he made some valid (and reasonable) statements on TOF. I still think he has good points but just can not follow him on this.

1 Like

I simply want him to be civil to others here

I do wish him the best of luck in trying to force Geoff and Xojo Inc to do anything

1 Like

I suspect this is not his first rodeo.

anyhow, does anyone else think the OP is a plant from TOF trying to make a point as its obviously written to just create a stir and is so obviously flawed that it can not be serious.

Just throwing a different and perfectly valid point in the air.

Whatever helps to justify and rationalize your persistent inaction… it does nothing to push the objective of improving the quality of the product forward.

Imagine if all the salt thrown at me was directed where it actually belonged.

I do apologize for being profane Norman, and for carrying this into the open. You personally have been very agreeable and fair with me in all interactions.

But I will not withdraw my condemnation of blatant apathy and cowardice in the face of an achievable objective. Tolerance of what should be intolerable is what got us all here in the first place.

The energy used to attack me could have been used to make an even better plan, since many of you profess to posses a far greater prose and intellect than I. I will give you that I am not the best choice, nor is my offering be best result, but whining about it ad infinitum and never even trying is inexcusable.

enjoy your isolation and best foot forward.

Do you have any idea what people have / have not tried in private with Xojo ?
Or through other avenues ?
Without knowing everything people have tried, publicly and privately, you cannot claim what you claim.
And THAT is why I suggest you refrain from the insulting language yet again

1 Like

Very inspiring and poetic, hows your action plans coming along?

Norman, gather the entire userbase of this forum up, pile into the official forum and post there right now… all hundred or so, or how many of us are here. Then slam jam the phone lines, email and see where it goes. They ignore because there is not a mob of hundreds at their doorstep and we pick on each other for sport.

Make a rage at Xojo Inc. day and get the wrath of the entire flock to face directly at them, all at once.

If we wont gather and act as one, then what is the point of this place at all?

I dont want to offend any of you, I want any of you to lead us into battle, and to win. I dont care who, or how. Just talking forever is pointless. We have more than enough people and energy to make a difference, what have you got to loose? Time? How much is wasted here on trivialities or dumping on me? Your Xojo reputation? Your Xojo business? If no attempt to fix it is made, then kiss them goodbye eventually, its already lost without even seriously trying.

Adults have personal reputations that are important to them. Joining a mob to storm a public online forum isn’t a good look.

1 Like

Then do it anonymously, Mr serious reputation.

A reputation for accepting mediocrity and apathy is all can see on display here.

It is just perspective.

To sign an useless ultimatum where no one can pass the first paragraph withouth a laught, could be seen as stupidity. If for you is cowardice not to it, well, that is just your opinion.

ROFL :rofl: What chains? Who is forcing you to use the product? Did you know that most of the users here dont use xojo any more, are migrating or at least considering to use other tools?

Maybe it is YOU the one in chains, the coward that can’t be free, making tantrums and yealing to the others that they must be like you, banging your head against a brick wall, expecting that your chains can be a little pretier.

Again, looks like it is just ignorance about the tool, the users and the past actions. Yes, many of us have raised the voice and if xojo dont want to listen, is their lost, users know when it is time to say goodbye.

One of them is to talk about alternatives. If the tool is not working, rise your voice, if you are ignored, don be a slave and change the tool

3 Likes

Ok, I guess I misunderstood the reasons for this safe harbor forum. Very well, you may all resume your Trumpian complaining unmolested. All you do is attack me, none of you ever offer anything better… no willingness to even try. I would love to work with a better plan of yours if you had one.

You wont get any results with Xojo, or in the political area just sitting on your asses and bellyaching. But deep down inside, you already know that. To act takes risk, takes time, takes challenge, takes effort and coordination. If there is simply none to be found here. I understand.

Good bye then, carry on.

Character is the foundation of reputation. Doing it anonymously may appear to solve the problem but, in fact, it is much more damaging.

1 Like

Character is the foundation of reputation.

So is quality, honor, good faith effort, transparency, accountability, sincerity and humbleness… Xojo Inc has demonstrated none of those recently.

Did you know that most of the users here dont use xojo any more, are migrating or at least considering to use other tools?

Then why do any of you (yourself included) care or respond to me whatsoever? Just use block and ignore if it does not apply to you.

Also, when one reads the posts here on this forum, it does not indicate a total disinterest in Xojo as a tool, nobody has arrived at a suitable substitute, and it seems they are all still quite active using the product to me.

Yep. Quick check, 15 out of first 25 threads on this forum, all Xojo related. Including ALL of the active ones here today… Nobody using Xojo here.

You have NO idea what may or may not being going on in private away from ALL eyes
That you cannot see things doesnt mean they are not happening

If YOU want to carry out your battle plan with Xojo go for it
None of us are going to stop you
But being on here is we EXPECT you WILL behave civilly to those who might hold a different opinion about how to approach this issue than you do

This IS the last warning I’m going to issue
Be civil

2 Likes

Honestly @xojo_spartacus, you need to calm down. There are some deep anger issues here and it is not OK to behave so aggressively towards anybody on this forum.

Dial done your tone and aggressive language, otherwise you are not welcome here.

Exactly my thoughts Dave on the first paragraph.