The USA‘s slide into Fascism …

LOL.
Markus are you making up fake shit again?
Yup, Markus lying once again.
Not surprised.
I don’t believe I ever said “I listen to Fox.”
That’s just Markus posting more fake shit like he does because he realizes he isn’t half as intelligent as I am :slight_smile:
The difference is since I live here I know the difference between what the real situation is and the incorrect nonsense.

You aren’t here so you don’t.

:slight_smile:

To quote a single line select it and an the option to quote will pop up.

I think it is very sad If you have to start ‘liking’ your own posts to fake credibility and sympathy :frowning_face:. Make some valid points and please stop doing personal attacks. It is the signature move of someone who is losing the debate.

1. Nothing wrong with liking your own posts.
    Not to me anyway.
    If you think that was meant to trick people, I feel sad for you.

2. As I mentioned I don’t believe I ever said what Markus quoted me saying.
    How convenient you left that out.
    Typical of this crowd here. Conveniently ignore the important parts if it goes against your wants.
    Point it out to me, maybe I made a mistake.
    More like Markus is posting fake shit again which he does.
    I don’t see you pointing that out guy.

Also, it’s pathetic that you people don’t call Markus out on his bullshit but you do lay blame on others.
Pathetic really.

When Markus says to someone something like
“Oh dear you aren’t a scientist.” he is directly insulting them.
He’s demeaning their intelligence and trying to pretend he is superior.
And when he says crap like
“Don’t tussle with a scientist you’ll lose every time.” or whatever egotistical moronic statement he likes to make it’s also an insult.

Maybe you don’t catch those insults?

Let’s ask Markus what breakthroughs he’s made in science?
Has he won the nobel prize?
Fuck no.
He’s just a guy with some job and he’s probably never done anything important for science but he likes to act like he’s GOD’s gift to science.

As I mentioned before I know a guy just like Markus who is a ‘scientist’ and like Markus he thinks he’s far superior in intelligence than anyone else around.
It’s a total joke.
He isn’t.
Neither is Markus.

Let’s see how many posts it takes for Markus to once again tell everyone he’s a scientist trying to impress them?

I find it hilarious.
Truly funny.

I agree in part, I wouldn’t call it an insult, I would say it is disdainful though. Maybe Markus doesn’t mean it that way (we all are in different parts of the world, what is considered disrespectful is not the same everywhere) but I would think for most people would find it inappropriate.

I could easily ‘insult’ many of you here by saying
“Oh dear, you aren’t wealthy.”
That implies you’re to stupid to become wealthy or that you are a financial failure while I am not thus I am superior.

That’s the kind of insults Markus loves to do.

Eh… sorry, that doesn’t work as an insult for me. There are wealthy people that are stupid or a financial failure, and there are very intelligent poor people too, so I can only see one logic behind that insult, a very classist logic.

By the way, calling someone communist doesn’t sound like an insult to me (I think you meant it as an insult before). Instead, I believe it portrays you (and I don’t mean this disrespecfully).

Julen

Things are relative no?
How you perceive things doesn’t mean it’s accurate.
It also doesn’t mean that is how others see it.

So how you interpret my writings might say more about you than it does about me :slight_smile:

Btw, there are also stupid scientists, or would you not agree?

Anyway it is very late where I am and I need sleep.

I demonstrated how those clips you put so much faith in work - by selectively cutting and pasting and thereby changing the meaning. I even spelt it out for you:

Just a little demonstration of how these “clips” you put so much value on work …

But I guess irony is not your strong suit and you didn’t get that even though I spelled it out for you :roll_eyes:

man_facepalming

That explains a LOT about the Republicans … no morals, no standards (ok, not QUITE true as they have “double standards”, just look at Mitch McConnell), no class, not even shame.

Oh, no insults necessary in your case - you are doing a fine job yourself. :roll_eyes:

Oh, right, irony, so I better explain: Your posts come increasingly across as deranged - I think you’ve lost the plot (reminiscent of a certain Brad H. or Gregory S), and I feel kind of sorry for you (and I would think others might too).

Might i suggest everyone just ignore TraderX - (s)he’s clearly trolling for attention.

And to paraphrase Mark Twain:
“Never fight with a pig. You just get covered in mud, and besides, the pig loves it…”

4 Likes

What do you think about the new (COVID19) Donald D. Trump advertisement ?

Nota: I do talk about the guy previously know as Democrat, not about the GOP.

I just recall something: is the wall building finished ?

Stam you are a total hypocrite.

People from other countries are constantly shit talking my country, my people, and my President and they don’t even know reality of the situations they speak of.

I’m trying to communicate with them and let them know in my opinion backed by my life’s experience they are wrong.

Ask yourself why would they be constantly shit talking my country, my people, and my President Stam?

But YOU Stam say I’m the one trolling?
You’re clearly a genius.

You trash talk me because you say I insulted someone but you don’t say anything to those that have insulted me and have been constantly, repeatedly trash talking my country, people, and President.
Then you yourself insult me by calling me a pig when I defend and communicate.

People like you make the world a worse place.

Your overly large ego of trying to tell everyone what to do is sad.

If YOU don’t like my posts or you can’t handle the communication then YOU shouldn’t participate.
The fact that you’re trying to get others to not participate says you’re kind of a control freak.

Every single person here has the right to communicate or not.
YOU don’t control them Stam.

Have a nice day.

It’s so refreshing to see someone finally doing their part to win over these “trash talkers” and set them straight as to why they should love Americans.
Your calm, rational, well-presented arguments and thoughts are sure get everyone back in line in short order!

1 Like

Eye for an eye.
Also, dealing with MANY trash talkers vs. 1 of me isn’t exactly fair.
But I know people like you and them don’t care about what’s right or what’s fair.

Anyway still overloaded with work and on a time limit.
Maybe next week sometime I can get back on topic which was the illegal alien issue.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE point to one spot where I called you a clown or ANY other similar name

You’ve done this sort of direct insult repeatedly

It’s just a pity that the “ignore” setting can’t completely eradicate all traces of trolls as they get quoted…

1 Like

If it were up to me, I would remove the ignore setting.

We, as adults, should be able to ignore someone on a forum (considering it’s not like someone poking you in the eye with a stick).

Julen

That’s one point of view.

On the other hand, life is truly too short to get consumed with nonsensical arguments and getting drawn into pointlessly angry discussions.

If someone doesn’t have the rudimentary manners to avoid name calling (please note, i’m not saying ‘disagree’, i’m talking about direct insults) then i don’t have the time to waste on them. And I’m not referring to myself being called names either - i’m referring to everyone on this board being directly insulted - and I take offence at that.

I’ll all up for discussion of differing point of views, like adults. This does mean keeping to a rudimentary level of civility, which seems missing in this instance.
I might remind you that the insults have been flying not just about the political discussion in this thread but also about the general discussion about the state of XOJO etc.

In spite more than one civil request, the tone and name calling has not changed. You may consider this normal, i don’t.

So I am indeed very grateful it’s not up to you… I do not support banning peeople, locking threads etc - and that’s why we join this forum.
But equally users should have the option to ignore those who are here to simply inflame.

Party of Law & Order?

No need to “trash-talk” the Republicans as they are doing a fine job by themselves …

Those wonderful Canadians:

She Was Racially Abused by Hospital Staff as She Lay Dying. Now a Canadian Indigenous Woman’s Death Is Forcing a Reckoning on Racism

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/30/joyce-echaquan-canada-indigenous-woman-hospital

A shocking video showing hospital staff in Canada taunting a dying Indigenous woman has left a community in mourning and renewed calls for the country to confront the realities of systemic racism.
Joyce Echaquan, a 37-year-old Atikamekw woman, arrived at a hospital in the Quebec city of Joliette on Monday, complaining of stomach pain.

The mother of seven had previously suffered similar issues and told staff she had a heart condition. Echaquan started live-streaming her experience on Facebook as her pain escalated, and staff at the hospital appeared indifferent to her pleas for help.

In the footage, Echaquan is seen grimacing as nurses call her “stupid as hell”. “Are you done acting stupid? Are you done?” asked one nurse in French as Echaquan moaned in pain.

“You made some bad choices, my dear,” another nurse said. “What are your children going to think, seeing you like this?”

“She’s good at having sex, more than anything else,” the first nurse said.

Indigenous leaders say the video exposes the grim realities of systemic racism that have long gone ignored throughout the country.