Account suspended: No constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community

So you know for a fact that they’ve not tried to convey that, right? Is that another “I’m a scientist” moment?

Again, you know that he hasn’t tried?

Unfortunately, seemingly unlike you, I don’t keep printed cut outs of comments on a large board on my wall with pins and red string linking messages together so I can’t instantly recall the three times you did this, sorry, I must try harder. I’m sure you can give me the links to those posts if the threads haven’t been nuked from orbit? However, please don’t bother if they are of the “quality” and I use that term loosely of this “call out”

Is that you actually admitting to being wrong about something? Someone get me some smelling salts, I’m about to pass out.

Are you acting under the false premise that somehow becoming an MVP made them a crusader for the people who would throw themselves on their sword at the first sniff of an issue that didn’t go their way? The reason they got to be MVPs in the first place was that they were calm and mentally stable (oh the irony talking about that here) and they could rationally articulate an issue without resorting to insults or rule breaking. Nothing immediately stands out to me where Christian lost his cool about an issue (I’m sure someone will post a link to that one time it happened), yet you seem to think that now he’s an MVP he should publicly admonish xojo at every chance and when he disagrees with you he’s some how become their lapdog?

Strange, my tune doesn’t change, I have less than zero interest in being an mvp or working for xojo, I like my impartiality and the ability to do what I want, when I want, to criticise both sides and, when I can be bothered or have some spare time, I will pick at a lose thread that someone says or a little white lie until it develops into something substantial like the windows flicker problem with years and years of “its a microsoft issue”, like people claiming that their dev environment was the first to achieve something when it wasn’t, like moderators stepping out of line or getting facts wrong, like Geoff taking to twitter to berate another company, like deciding to rewrite feedback, like scientists using marketing “enabled” numbers as “sales” figures or like people coming out with vulgar slang and complete and utter tripe because they think they know better.

Seems I can, as can Xojo on their platform, caps NOBODY, oooo so dramatic, why didn’t you bold it too, lol

Oh Markus, remember this PM?

Please get some help, as I said when I tried to help you a few weeks ago, have fun!