Xojo Hmmmm 🤔

I said Stupid when not able to read. You spoke about licensing Issues of Java which not exist. That you want them to exist will not be true also not that with GTK and GO you can at the moment release GO single binary while that is not existing at the moment and also not GTK Desktop Software while the GO-GTK has too many Bugs and is still in early beta. nobody should use it in production while it is not stable at all. And reading the Issues around showing me exactly that.

And yes, it makes me Angry when and if somebody which is getting the Informations served that he is not right starts bitching and arguing why he is still right. Sorry, you are not.

And after all of that starting to cut out the rest of the spoken words is not only not fair it is also not true. While I said that not personally to you I said that to the community. Means: I did not meant you. But if you are not willing to follow any argument and telling me that I am wrong where I am right and on top that Java has licensing issues there is the need that I am arguing about.

Why? Simple. I am releasing Software with this Code, If there would be any licensing Issue, what would that mean to me? It is a criminal act to use not licensed Software. I would be criminal. That is at the end what you said with it. And, be careful with something like it, that is not okay to say. you could say there was a discussion. But you said: there are licensing issues. That is a clear and simple: LIE.

So I am of course not willing to let that stand as the end of a conversation. and while you are not happy with that what you are getting as return you are again complaining. That is not a discussion then.

You could try to follow the line and you would get: there is no GTK GO at the moment and even the link you showed up for the GTK GO single binary shows: it is not even once released as alpha, it is in early stage of Development. What came up when I said not usable: Java has licensing Issues.

and from this point on you think and believe that that is discussion? I am sorry for that. You should rethink.