Totally Off Topic Poll for the week of May 8 - 15, 2021

Without forgetting sugar and palm oil … Guten Appetit :innocent:

Childhood in a glass:

Not sugared peanutbutter with peanutoil and no industrial shit. We made just byself. Roasting the peanuts and milling made fun

Super sweet, Nutella has to much sugar.
Here we say it’s so sweet that your teeth will roll out of your mouth.

I make my own too… roast the peanut , cool it down and put it in the blender with some oil and blend until smooth or if like crunch, keep some out for hand chopping

I even try with cashew nut

and you’re absolutely sure those crunchy bits aren’t fried cockroaches ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

pb, yuck :nauseated_face:

Norman! I am sure that they are not fried Cockroaches. That are Peanut Parts. I do not eat Cockroaches. I would get if that would be something else than peanuts. Dunno why you are so against Crunchy Peanut Butter.

that says it all right there :slight_smile: never liked the stuff

I can’t wait for next week’s Totally Off Topic Poll: Tabs or Spaces

A python poll ? :slight_smile:

Crunchy! The way it’s supposed to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know why @npalardy always wants to lower the crunchy peanut Butter. It has Peanut Peaces inside. Not Cockroaches. But He always complains.

It’s peanut butter, not peanut crunch!

1 Like

My butter isnt crunchy
Why should peanut butter be crunchy ?

1 Like

Crunchy Peanut Butter Tim. There are Crunchy Peanut Butters. And guess what? They are the best!

1 Like

If my butter started with crunchy milk I would be highly disappointed in the result.

2 Likes

I’d like to add my opinion to this very important discussion ( :wink: ) but it would be useless since, due to allergies, I’ve never had peanut butter.

maybe the next useless poll can be about something you CAN participate in :slight_smile:

what about mask??