Account suspended: No constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community

Who says we can’t see that?

From “our” point of view the MVPs were supposed to be “of of the community” and convey what the community wants and more importantly needs to make Xojo a viable and reliable tool that we are happy to buy - and not be a mouthpiece for and unpaid underling of Xojo Inc.

So we expected Christian (who due to his worth to Xojo should have a strong position and be able to speak more freely than others - see Marc Zeedar who completely rolled over when threatened by Geoff) to stand up for the things which are right and against those that go wrong.

Instead we see how Christian has started to hold back criticism of Xojo when it is warranted and make strange excuses. Which is why I myself called him out on it at least three times.

Maybe in hindsight that was expecting too much of the MVPs - they often have businesses that depend on Xojo and therefore a large portion of self-interest, and their interests conflict directly with the expectations of an MVP as a representative of the community.

No wonder Anthony is so exceedingly trigger happy to change or delete critical posts …

Btw, just came across a post from you from last Oct: Seriously? - #7 by anon72844311

Wow, just wow. Take a look at some of my outstanding 260+ verified/reproducible bugs Geoff, five year old bugs that are glaring quality issues for Windows users and some that make your product unusable.

It makes me so sad to think about Anthony having to waste his time trying to convince Geoff that he needs more testers and Geoff taking over an hour to realise the fact. Oh brilliant and they have the audacity to make a post about trolling, Geoff is the biggest troll around. I swear I can almost hear the fingers tapping on a future blog post already.

You’ve quite changed your tune lately. Business related? Or angling for an MVP position by any chance …? :wink:

But I’m actually quite interested to hear the WHY, so feel free to elaborate.

Just one thing, Julian: NOBODY is ever going to be allowed to tell me what I can or cannot say. And “NOBODY” - that includes you.

1 Like