Xojo Web 2.0 Virtual Special interest Group

You forgot one … :roll_eyes:

Funnily enough I simply pointed out and stated facts - so what is the difference to the censorship on TOF?

Free :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: for everyone …

Oh, I understand a lot more than that (and am actually quite disappointed that you try to paint the opposing view as so one-dimensional - give others some credit and don’t try to invalidate their point of view by belittling them), but you still fulfil the very definition I quoted. So maybe time to ponder the question?

eating-popcorn

really just trying to pick fights ?
bored on a Friday night ?

the posts aren’t DELETED like there
just flagged
and you or anyone else can still see what’s in them

2 Likes

Video of the first meeting

3 Likes

Maybe for the next meeting, a list of issues could be created along with a list of workarounds if any? That could help lots of people! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve done these sorts of “open discussions” and you really need to “prime the pump” as it were. Folks take a cue from the moderator as to what is an appropriate topic. Maybe start out with a pain point and how you worked around it, or can’t work around it. That’s what I thought the topic was supposed to be about.

It was good to see Geoff there but I wonder what impact he had on the free flow of the discussion.

I’m pretty sure at some point there will be discussion of issues.
But you’d have to ask the groups host about this - not me
I just posted the link to it here

I don’t know since Geoff is “just another participant” like the rest of the members of that chat

1 Like