XDC “Pausing”

You miss the chance to meet ME dammit ! :stuck_out_tongue:

My pleasure, no I think you were always fair and balanced enough. And we were all in the same boat. I’m anyhow not a big fan to just being destructive. Doesn’t help anyone.

But here too, enough is enough. If I only hear paraphrases and a good mood is spread without addressing the problems, then the tone of the feedback becomes sharper. Unfortunately, the manufacturer then has to go through with it.

Have you been taking medications recently ?
I ask because you’re suggesting Xojo bring new stuffs and less bugs
Hallucinating ?

1 Like

Indeed
I’ll try & curb my cynicism

1 Like

:slight_smile: … That’s true, but please don’t forget that that would have required you to meet me too. So be happy about your lottery win and that this cup has passed you by :slight_smile:

Naaa I was dreaming only for a second and dreamed they could do it and XD would be more interesting :thinking:

Bah I cant say there is anyone I’ve met that I’ve disliked from the outset
Certainly some take more warming up to than others
but a beer and a good chat usually fixes that :slight_smile:

EDIT : I will say there are some people I looked forward to meeting up with again year after year
Bob was among them :slight_smile:
Reinhard as well (he was always a fun guy at the conferences)
Christian as well
And there are others

THAT was THE highlight of nearly every conference without question

2 Likes

Deal! Who knows, perhaps we might meet one day on the other side of the pond. I am the one in Munich wearing a Xojo shirt :slight_smile:

We could meet in the middle… Frankfurt would be nice cause the planes from us are landing there mostly

I’ll be just outside Munich in April
Not sure if I’ll be staying in Tutzing, Weilheim or Peißenberg
But it will be one of those or very near one of them

And since I’m there over the weekend this time I might actually get to see things in the area :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m abroad over Eastern, if that’s not your slot, deal made. But I’m already back on Easter Monday, which is a public holiday over here too. Just let me know.

We are managing a webcam in Starnberg. Tutzing is on the oder side on the right hand side of the Starnberger Sea, which you currently … well, can’t see. Night over here, sorry :slight_smile:

First Annual !NN gathering?

San Diego, California USA?

Ah I dont arrive in Munich & area until the following weekend (Apr 16)
And I’ll be there until Apr 29
So I will be there Sat Apr 22 & Sun Apr 23
As I said I’m not certain where I will be staying yet as the usual place I stayed apparently closed during the pandemic :frowning:

which xdc is it with 140 people??

we went to the one in Orlando is 2012 and 2013…
OMG!! 10 years ago

A Bavarian Xojo developer meeting near Munich could be nice.
You could organize one. Thomas may help you. @tempelorg

I’m not sure what client may be organizing at this point
Will have to see :slight_smile:

And I may remind some people here that MBS conferences were two days only and costed more than you may remember.
Like 499€ in Berlin and up to 699€ in cologne.
Also Bon got the speaker discount which was 50% off.

A cheaper hotel in London may have lowered it by 100$, but that won’t matter if you can’t afford the travel or you don’t like xojo.

Okay in case of a Bavarian Xojo meeting, we both should meet before, so I can hand over my Xojo T-Shirt to you, it deserves to be in better hands :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First one in Orlando
It was a desirable destination
Denver was decent as it was also a reasonable destination
Las Vegas was fun BUT I get why some people won’t go there

Austin is a nice city but you can only go there so many times
Houston wasnt a great destination IMHO