Talk about Xojo Desktop IDE glitches , speed , bugs

Do what ever you want to do. But never tr to forbid me to speak out what I mean in an indirect way. You can not tell me that I do not want to use it and implement that I should not write about it. The world is not working in this wise.

Second: I would prefer you are not calling me a masochist. That is not respective and outside of all discussion cultures.

I needed to develop with Web 1.0 cause we had a running project on it. That we could not switch to Web 2.0 while Web 2.0 has until now not all the needed functionalities. And yes: we even had a few not Web Apps on our Devices with internal Monitor. Guess what: it was the hell of workarounds and the hell of maths. Maybe you think nobody will see. That isn’t true at all. So keep your Ideas and rethink what you are writing about me. That wasn’t okay.

Lets talk about this in another thread, maybe there’s something I can do to help?

This one was marked as fiex and made it to the release notes from 2018r2: feedback://showreport?report_id=51841

But the Listbox header still draws wrong when scrolling. Less flicker so, maybe more usable but, still a crappy fix.

Note that the header has the same letter as the column so, not lagging for half a column but half a table.

New FC feedback://showreport?report_id=66442

I havent looked recently have they made the header row use the same default height as the rest of the list
Like if i set the default row height to 36 does the header row take that size as well ?