Stop writing Xojo Forum in here!

@HMARROQUINC it is NOT allowed to write XOJO Forum or XOJO FORUM or XoJo Forum or xOjO forum or xojo forum even if ifnotnil is a xojo forum. Got it?

1 Like

Xojo Forum or not Xojo Forum ? That’s the question

XOJO forum or not XOJO forum ? Still the same question

Maybe you could also ask “Xojo blog”, “Xojo questios” or “Xojo code” :rofl:

heh - how about this one xojo.blog

2 Likes

Nice xojo forum :innocent:

About Xojo.blog:

Are we not supposed to write xojo.blog now?

So not only Xojo forum is not allowed but xojo.blog is not either?

Hector xojo blog is xojo.Blog but not xojo forum or xojo-Forum and really not xojo.forum. So when writing xojo.Blog you have to take care That you’re not writing xojo-blog or xojo:Blog. That’s the complex part in xojo

would you guys stop talking about the xojo forum and xojo blog? :flushed::grinning:

Okay instead of xojo forum I will say forum xojo and instead of xojo blog I will say blog xojo is that acceptable cause it should notnil be the place for xojo forum xojo blog xojo forum xojo

Just say to yourself over and over. “I will not think about xojo forum”

“I will not think about xojo forum”

Does not work :frowning:
I still think about Xojo Forum. Can’t stop thinking about the Xojo Forum.
Why? Because it’s just a Forum…? A Xojo Forum for sure, but still…just a Forum. :man_shrugging:

Will never work if you aill not stop thinking that it is just a Forum. It is nearly just the one and only xojo Forum when and if you look for a xojo Forum you may find the xojo forum.

Now I got Xojo Forum stuck in my head again!

Take back your stucked Xojo Forum because I had much work to stuck it in y<our Brain again so Xojo Forum was not in my head anymore. At least you are not banned at Xojo Forum while I am banned in Xojo Forum and I am happy not to feel the need to write in Xojo Forum