Some "Stuck at Home" levity

"-- Until further notice, the days of the week are now called Thisday, Thatday, The Otherday, Someday, Yesterday, Today and Nextday!

– Just asked a 6 year old if he understands why there is no school. He said yes, because they are out of toilet paper.

– On the bright side, I am no longer calling this shelter-in-place. I am an artist-in-residence.

– After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my home but lacking the time, I have discovered that wasn’t the reason.

– Where is your next travel destination? - Las Kitchenas - Los Lounges - Santa Bedroomes - Porto Gardenas - Los Bed - Costa del Patios - St. Bathroom - La Rotonda de Sofa

– You’re not stuck at home, you’re safe at home.

– One word can change your attitude and one cough can change your life.

– If you thought toilet paper situation was crazy … just wait until 300 million people all want a haircut appointment.

– 2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.

– Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent COVID-19 but to stop eating.

– This cleaning with alcohol is total b.s. NOTHING gets done after that first bottle.

– Kinda’ starting to understand why pets try to run out of the house when the door opens.

– Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???

– My Mom always told me I wouldn’t accomplish anything by laying in the bed all day, but look at me now! I’m saving the world!

– Whoever owes you money, go to their house now. They should be home."

4 Likes

I love the toilet paper one !

Awesome.

One of my neighbours yesterday said that the week only has 3 days: yesterday, today and the next day.

Thank you Dave for the fun. A must have by these days.

At the store was an X on the floor by the register for me to stand.
I’ve seen too many Road Runner cartoons to fall for that crap

2 Likes

As long as the Cash register was not ACME brand you were OK

My mother is allowed outside after being at home for 2 months. She asked why she shouldn’t use cash anymore for paying yesterday.