"-- Until further notice, the days of the week are now called Thisday, Thatday, The Otherday, Someday, Yesterday, Today and Nextday!
– Just asked a 6 year old if he understands why there is no school. He said yes, because they are out of toilet paper.
– On the bright side, I am no longer calling this shelter-in-place. I am an artist-in-residence.
– After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my home but lacking the time, I have discovered that wasn’t the reason.
– Where is your next travel destination? - Las Kitchenas - Los Lounges - Santa Bedroomes - Porto Gardenas - Los Bed - Costa del Patios - St. Bathroom - La Rotonda de Sofa
– You’re not stuck at home, you’re safe at home.
– One word can change your attitude and one cough can change your life.
– If you thought toilet paper situation was crazy … just wait until 300 million people all want a haircut appointment.
– 2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April.
– Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent COVID-19 but to stop eating.
– This cleaning with alcohol is total b.s. NOTHING gets done after that first bottle.
– Kinda’ starting to understand why pets try to run out of the house when the door opens.
– Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???
– My Mom always told me I wouldn’t accomplish anything by laying in the bed all day, but look at me now! I’m saving the world!
– Whoever owes you money, go to their house now. They should be home."