Silly discussion

I had to let that sink in. That is about as logical as saying it’s women’s fault if they get raped for wearing revealing clothes, or that women need to wear a burqa because they make men have sexual fantasies … :man_facepalming:

I honestly doubt Norman would agree that I MADE him publish the screenshot …

You can think what you want, sure. But anyone thinking it is ok to publish private conversation is someone who is not to be trusted. And that you can’t be trusted is a disappointment to me.

Markus please stop that discussion and please stop attacking me.

lol, personnal attacks are the majority of post here, see below or else.

and it’s considered “personnal attack”, when you disagree with the 3 pleople that make 80% of the posts here :slight_smile:

Have you thought about discussing with your kids whether it is “right” to publish a private conversation?

That’s actually something everyone here having that opinion should try …

1 Like

No
I posted the message sent to me as a reply to my request to them

I posted precisely because Markus allegation , several times, was the I silenced them because they hurled out “What are you 12?” which was provably patenty false - I said so at the time but that reasoning was rejected
So I posted what I did more or less to say “Here’s WHY that person was silenced”

And now its devolved into every damned post being about this crazy debate

This place IS mine - I pay for it. 100% out of my pocket
If you people dont like that dont come here
If you people CANT be civil to others you wont be welcome
Period
end of debate

Message me directly IF you have an issue with it but further posts are NOT needed
Further posts are NOT needed
Anyone having an issue with this request can message me directly
Respect that request PLEASE

4 Likes

Norman had been taunted by MarkusWinter about silencing the guy. Norman then provided evidence of why he silenced him. MarkusWinter then blamed Norman for not respecting the guy’s privacy (which factually does not exist in this specific context).
So, whatever Norman does, he is to blame, according to MarkusWinter. That’s just plain sick.

Speculating about Norman possibly recording private conversations is not helpful, too. There is no evidence.

Norman is running this show for us people here and assumes legal responsibility for the forum. How does each one of us want to thank him for his effort? THINK!

2 Likes

I’ve come to accept that its all my fault :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever it is

1 Like

or mine. Also what ever it is!

OK it can all be your fault
I’m good with that ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And it’s my fault getting engaged and taking someone’s side without even knowing the backstory.

No problem

Time to move on

Can I hear an, ‘Amen!?’

1 Like

Amen!

1 Like

On the old and great “This Week with David Brinkley”, this was the point where I remember David saying “Alright, time to move to something important–baseball. George, how do you think the Cubs will do this year?” :slight_smile:

post to wrong topic, sorry