Programming hang outs?

My honest advice right now with the App Store is to avoid it! It’s taken me 11 days to get someone at Apple who might actually be taking my latest seriously, I was told that if my issue is a real problem that I should file a bug report (for a 3.5k brand new computer that can’t be used with the App Store).

There are massive amounts of reports of various failures with macOS 10.15.4, iOS 13.4 and even the current beta OSes, including reports of developers no longer receiving any sales from their apps, I assume because of the issues similar as to what I’ve been enduring.

While I have experience with the App Store, I have not been very successful with the store in recent years, my latest app launched in July 2019 has continued to be rejected.

I would be happy to provide my code for doing IAP, and I’ll wrap it up in a demo project for you (it’s all declare based). But before I do, I’d like to get some closure on my current issue with Apple. While I’m pretty confident that the issue is not mine, because the exact same issue occurs with a sample project from Apple, I want some assurance from Apple that this code is accepted on the App Store before I share it.

Perfectly understandable

Dont let this distract from that as I know how important that is to you

When/if we get this rolling we can fire out when/if it works for you :slight_smile:
NO PRESSURE !

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate your understanding. I’ve spent way too much time on this IAP transition.

The code for this probably isn’t the cleanest either as there’s a lot of extra code to try to help provide something that may lead to Apple DTS being able to better understand the problem and offer a solution.

I would recommend looking at other options, if Paddle hadn’t suddenly decided that they need to vet everyone using a third party service, I’d recommend them, as it is Tim Parnell’s been working with Fastspring.