I need a few people willing to invest some time into testing a GUI based “Man page” reader for macOS
This is written 100% in Swift, and does require macOS11.0 or above
• List of all available man pages on your system.
• Search for a man page by name or search within a page.
• Step back & forward through recently viewed man pages.
• Live links to ‘See Also’ entries.
• Bookmark frequently viewed pages as “Favorites”
• Export Man Page as either HTML or PDF
• Dark and Light modes
Things left to do:
• Enhance Syntax highlighting to use RegEX
• fix any “bugs” that anyone finds
• implement any improvements that might be suggested
If interested, drop me a private message. As this is destined for the App Store, I will only be sending copies directly to specific people for the time being
Update : Syntax Engine is now 100% RegEx