Help! Swift Launchscreen Storyboard

While I write a lot of Swift code (mostly for iPhone/iPad), I do it without the use of Interface Builder and Storyboards. Until now I have just accepted the pedestriatn LaunchScreen Storyboard that Swift creates by default.

But for this current project I would like something with a bit more … .I have spent literally days trying to figure this out with results that seem to work on on device, but are all wonky on another… And I know it has to do with not understanding how IB works.

So I was wondering… is there anyone out there that has a handle on building simple storyboard? What I want is super simple … 3 Labels and one Image

Image (320x320) centered on the device , two labels centered right above… and a copyright label at the bottom (within the device safearea)

I you would be willing to do this (I can paste the screen into my project), I will supply the graphic, indicate the text of the labels etc.

nobody? :frowning:

wish I could help dave. I have no experience with swift :frowning:

Sorry no …

Well after lots of research I found a website that helped me make what I needed…
And it works (at least in the simulator) for all devices EXCEPT iPhone11ProMax
on this device it cuts off the bottom line, even though I thought I have it aligned to SAFEAREA BOTTOM (it does work on all other devices with a “safearea”)
it transitions from LaunchScreen to my 1st View, which purposely looks just like the launch as it initializes databases etc then moves to the “application” itself.

1 Like