Frustrating Java problem

I have googled and googled to death this error and cannot find any solution to this. I am running Netbeans 12.4 and when I try build my project I get this error:

/Users/philsmith/IdeaProjects/skeeper_java/nbproject/build-impl.xml:1165: Use a resource collection to copy directories.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

The relevant section in build-impl looks like this:

<target depends="init" if="do.archive+manifest.available" name="-do-jar-copy-manifest">
       <tempfile deleteonexit="true" destdir="${build.dir}" property="tmp.manifest.file"/>
       <copy encoding="${manifest.encoding}" file="${manifest.file}" outputencoding="UTF-8" tofile="${tmp.manifest.file}"/>
   </target>

I have no idea what’s going on here. Is there anyone who can at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Phil

Can you send me the project to stueker at stueker.org ? I will look for it

The error message indicates the solution: somewhere you are copying either multiple files or a directory, and not a single file, so you need to use a resource collection. See Copy Task.

I recreated the project from scratch and then copied my existing files into it and it worked. I suspect that something got screwed up when I converted the project from IntelliJ to NetBeans.

Thanks for the offer though, Thorsten!!!