Forum Hell

You mean I’m not allowed to post this link?

ummm you’ll get banned … uh never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE : June 25, 4020

YOU.
HAVE.
TO.
BE.
KIDDING ???

you cant be serious ?
they updated the expiration date to be a 1000 years LATER ?

Not. Fair.

Why does Dave get an extra 1000 years and I don‘t???

:rage:

1 Like

1000 years, 2000 years,… 10 years… all the same… but no they didn’t really change it…

1 Like

was a parody of the absurity of the whole thing

So your ban expires pretty much at the same time 2020R1 will be shipped. Cool!

3 Likes

WTH??

I saw your post on that other forum, seemed very reasonable.

That they actually made the effort to silently delete it is actually beyond ridiculous and entering bizarro land…

I was curious as to why my suspension was extended so dramatically - so I asked Dana:

I was banned for 4 weeks last November or so, but that has now been extended for a thousand years, so I’m curious as to the rationale behind it. Care to enlighten me?

She apologised for the unintentional wait time and unblocked my access, so maybe others get looked at too (and they implement an automatic system).

Still like it better here …

FYI… I stil have 999 years 11 months, and 5 days to go

1 Like

Where can we see the ban status and that year?

Congratulations.

Wonder how long (or if) Xojo will wait before censoring the post about “Multpiles of 3”, since it mentions a competitor or sorts and the person isn’t even a Xojo user it seems

Click in your image to watch your status or other status.

Also, if you want to go to the beginning (Forum “top”), click in !Ø (or in the Xojo icon in the other Forum) and you be there.

I was tired to get a list of entries I do not want to see (probably a default based on my navigation).

I started to remove /t/, and then I had the idea to click there.

Cheers…

It’s shown when you try to log in and you’re suspended.

Or if you go to a particular users summary

https://forum.xojo.com/u/norman_p/summary

https://forum.xojo.com/u/daves/summary

What is so bad that Norman_P is suspended, but Norman_Palardy is allowed?

Norman_P is the “Xojo version of me” :stuck_out_tongue:

The literally created a new account for me and removed my access to the account that I had had for the past 10+ years :stuck_out_tongue:
Side effect is that it also separated me from every license I had ever held etc but … whatever

I “understand” (sort of) that a suspended account may prevent one to get his/her licences (because it’s a bug/unthought behaviour in the forum, but it’s like this currently), but you can ask them to merge all licences in the same, working account, right?
After all, either you bought these licences, or you received them because you worked there; in both cases, you’ve rights to reclaim them.