Current Office Setup

I have used this ones :stuck_out_tongue:

I just noticed the like dislike ones. I can even heart my own posts! LOL

Yeah, I enabled a “reactions” plugin on @Rick.A’s suggestion: https://github.com/gdpelican/retort

Here is my setup.
The old 23" Apple Display is usually not on my desk.
But since I’m forced to work at home because of Corona I needed an extra display.
I have a Mac mini 2018. In the cupboard there is a Mac mini 2012.

Nice. Is that an original Macintosh on the floor?

Looks more like a Performa model to me…

1 Like

Nice!

@Garry
Yes, it is an original Macintosh Color Classic.
When I bought it from the owner, he didn’t want to sell it personally to me. His wife handled the selling.
When I left with the Macintosh he was standing behind the window with a very sad face.
He probably was forced by his wife to sell his Apple collection.

At the other side of the desk is a Mac Pro 2008.
Now replaced by the Mac Mini 2012.
(more energy efficient)

so, sounds like there is room to sell it back to him? Just tell him you kept it for safe keeping from the wife :slight_smile:

Keep forgetting to upload this. This is the office setup, at home I have a Mac Mini connected to an Apple 30" Cinema Display.

1 Like

Cool website on the Dell’s display

I have a Mac Mini connected to an Apple 30" Cinema Display.

I was looking for a 27" model for my home office, those things are still very expensive! I have one at the office, I didn’t recall them being that expensive :confused:

I have a 2560 x 1440 ASUS monitor - which is JUST shy of what the Apple 30" Cinema supported
But the Dell 30" Ultrasharp which support 2560 x 1600 is still $1400 here
Thats crazy

Yep, bought this last year for £500 (around $650 at the time) from a friend so got mates rates.

Everywhere else had been half as much again. Crazy for a 15 year old screen but the quality is gorgeous and of course it’s a matte screen.

Thanks, just redoing my current website (www.tbenps.com) as it’s a bit old now. I’ll post a link when done.

I’ve been looking at this one for a while:

https://www.intelaf.com/precios_stock_detallado.aspx?codigo=LED-ASUS-PB287Q

Exchange rate is Q8 for a Dollar (+/- a couple of cents)

Thats the newer bigger version of the PB278 I have
Very happy with it

@npalardy Could you share a pic of your new setup when you got everything hooked up? I enjoy looking at cool stuff :slight_smile:

as of today it all it about the same just with the new laptop in place of the old

when I get the chance (hopefully this weekend) I’ll shuffle everything around and post a pic

mine isn’t as sterile as some I’ve seen… but it gets the job done :slight_smile:

Ah never thought of playing poker while working :stuck_out_tongue:

FWIW yours looks alike mine - an organized disaster area :slight_smile: you just have to scroll back in history to see mine

Are all these medications Xojo-related? :smiling_imp: