What I like about Xojo vs others
- Learning curve
- You can watch 6 years old and still up to date video tutorial
- No complex dependencies
- You can open an old project and compile it with the latest version of Xojo and it works easily
- You don’t force your users to always buy the latest device with the latest system version. As Apple usually does.
- You can contact support and easily talk with the team even the CEO. For other languages the resources are never reliable or out of date.
- This forum where you can find a solution in less than 24 hours
I did a lot of projects in C, Objective-C, Java (web and android), Dark (Flutter), etc. And now I am convinced by Xojo even if I would like things to go faster (strongly Android!). But it is certainly the price to pay.
In any case the balance is on the side of Xojo.
Xojo is truly made for small businesses. Don’t change anything
Points 3, 5, 8 are totally incorrect. Point 4 depends on which dependencies you use. Point 7, while correct often isn’t helpful.