Would you like the colors, materials and icons in your Mac Apps to be consistent with the macOS and Apple’s Mac Apps? Use Aqua Swatch to compare system colors, materials and icons to find the best match.
- Toggle light & dark mode in each swatch window.
- View NSColors dynamically or rasterized.
- View NSVisualEffectView’s materials using behind or within blending.
- View system icons available when using NSImage imageNamed.
- Make the window, shadowless or transparent for better matching.
- Search through the list of colors, materials and icons.
This was indeed made with Xojo and a couple of other things also from myself.