Since Geoff says "file a feature request"

how long??

LOL… no telling… but so far longer than I expected :slight_smile:

Well it was closed… and I find the reason HILARIOUS!

Geoff PerlmanSeptember 28, 2020 - 10:22pm UTC
This case has been closed because the feature described already exists. (Xojo 2020r1.1)
Status changed from 'Needs Review' to 'Closed (Already Exists)'.
Report closed. This case was not ranked.
1 Like

my response will probably “anger the gods”… oh well

Adjusted the request so it should be actionable

http://feedback.xojo.com/case/61900

2 Likes

I’ll be curious to see what 61900 makes it to before he closes it. The last I saw, the other one was at 10. My big 10 points are on 61900 now.

Thing is there is NO way for me to be specific and say “fix these” unless I list my 100 + reproducible bugs
So “fix the 200 reproducible bugs that have the most points” is as specific as I can get because of how feedback works

I literally DONT CARE which 200 that is - just pick the 200 with the most points and fix em
They’re reproducible - which should make them eminently fixable
Isnt that what we’ve always been told ? “Send us a reproducible bug report because it makes it easier to fix”
OK - there are a bunch (I have 115) and I’m sure others do as well.
Start with the low hanging fruit & fix those because we, as users, have done our part and given you steps to reproduce things. Take the gauntlet and do the other part and fix em

6 Likes

I made this my top #1 case and we went from 36th to 23rd.

I couldn’t figure out how to add it to more than one of my five slots otherwise I would have.

1 Like

I think Geoff is seriously considering changing the name of the company again. It worked in the past to make this all go away. The only thing withholding him from doing it must be the pile of swag that is laying around in his garage…

3 Likes

Wow, no is not even there any more.

The shame of a not well implemented solution :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They probably made it private to only xojo or something

Yeah… .That is what he did… made it private… surprised it was just deleted