Problem with double click event in a ListBox

Good morning guys. I have another problem. I wanted to test the DoubleClick event on a ListBox, and so I’ve been reading the topic on Xojo. I copied the listing made available but it marks me an error. How come ? Where am I wrong?

Var row, column As Integer
row = Me.RowFromXY(System.MouseX - Me.Left - Self.Left - Me.Window.Left, System.MouseY - Me.Top - Self.Top - Me.Window.Top)
column = Me.ColumnFromXY(System.MouseX - Me.Left - Me.Parent.Left - Me.Window.Left, System.MouseY - Me.Top - Me.Parent.Top - Me.Window.Top)
MessageBox("You double-clicked in cell " + row.ToString + ", " + column.ToString)

I noticed that the DoublePressed event exists but it doesn’t pass any parameters … and reading, I read that the pointer is referenced to capture the coordinates … so I put the listing inside the DoublePressed event. But it marks me error and I don’t understand why.

I’M SOLVED with this code:

Var xValue As Integer
xValue = System.MouseX - Me.Left - Self.Left // Calculate current mouse position relative to top left of ListBox

Var yValue As Integer
yValue = System.MouseY - Me.Top - Self.Top // Calculate current mouse position relative to top of ListBox.

Var row, column As Integer
row = Me.RowFromXY(xValue, yValue)
column=Me.ColumnFromXY(xValue, yValue)

MessageBox("You double-clicked in cell " + row.ToString + ", " + column.ToString)

(IT’s work correctly)