If you use Xojo still

@thorstenstueker Do you just troll every Xojo post? I think we get you don’t like the Xojo company. I still do and I answered the OP’s question.

1 Like

I am not trolling. The truth is: all people writing nearly the same. What shall I say. Xojo could move. They don’t do it. I like the Product. You like the Company. That’s a major difference. I believe that Xojo could be one of the best tools in market. I also believe that the company could do much more for it. You believe to the company. I guess: that is far away from trolling. You not.

All I am saying (Understanding a possible english difference) is stick to the OP please.

You know what: I will do it. How? Never posting here anymore. I can do better things than providing informations, Java Tips, C++ Tips and QT Tips for Users of this forum. Stopped now. It is really enough. So many Cool Aid Drinkers here…I can’t stand that. Thanks for the advise.

The OP is writing an app so he can do away with Xojo. INN was created due to Xojo frustration.

Just because you need feel that Xojo is good for you doesn’t mean that others feel the same way.

If you don’t like it, go back to the Xojo forums.

The difference was / is: I am not against Xojo but I am not following the arguments of the Company. So He said that he likes the Company and therefore I was not right. It is his decision and also Daves Decision, both said: you are off topic. So: I do not want to disturb anybody and that’s why I need to go.

This forum isn’t like the Xojo forum where everyone has to follow draconian rules. Say what you want when you want.

They know we like the idea of Xojo, but with bugs fixed. People like Mike just wanna stir up trouble. Ignore them. They can go to the xojo forums to be protected from things they don’t want to hear.

Hal not at all – I just want to ask / answer questions from the original posts. If you knew me you would know this, but all good.

Nothing is good. You behave like Mr p. And that’s something why this forum exists. People like you are the ones which are in charge of the situation. While I critics there is no change. So nothing is okay. Because of you I leave this server and inn discord while I don’t want to get orders like you give and I have no need to get named troll. This troll you titled is not willing to get contacted by people acting like you. Far away from reality. Remembers me to Russian history. Truth are not that much important